Spinal Injuries Association (SIA)
The Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) is the leading national charity for spinal cord injured people.
We are unique in that we are a user led organisation; our elected Trustees are all spinal cord injured and are voted for by the spinal cord injured membership.
Our aims are to:
- Offer support and assistance from the time of injury and for the rest of a paralysed person’s life
- Provide services to increase an individual’s quality of life
- Support the families of newly injured people
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the causes and consequences of spinal cord injury
- Campaign for the best medical and social care for spinal cord injured people.
We hope you will explore our website (www.spinal.co.uk ) where you will find a wealth of information, experiences and ideas.
Head Office contact details are as follows:
2 Trueman Place
Milton Keynes, MK6 2HH
Tel: 01908 604191 for general enquiries and for membership information
Tel: 0800 980 0501 Monday – Friday, 10.00am -1.00pm and 2.00pm-4.30pm
There is plenty more advice and contacts that the SIA offer on their contact page – Click here to go to their contact page which opens in a new window.