This website provides peer support for those affected by spinal cord injuries.
Whenever someone suffers a spinal cord injury, there will be a wide variety of issues to cope with.
It has always been the opinion of Apparelyzed, that when you live with paralysis from a spinal cord injury, there are many situations in life which need solving by a different and often unique approach.
You really need to think “outside the box”, and Think Different!
The following topics are the most common areas this website addresses:
- Acute spinal cord injury support
- Chronic spinal cord injury support
- Incontinence support
- Prevention of pressure sores
- Pain management
- Mobility issues – wheelchairs, adapted cars, motorbikes
- Accessible holidays
- Stem cell research and stem cell therapy.
Paralympic Games Forum
There’s a new area on the Apparelyzed forum for discussion of the Winter, Summer and 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio, Brazil.
Feel free to follow and contribute to this Paralympic Games Forum